732 views
Verified Reviewer

Today, like most days I have again got matches() with no pictures.

Today I have 10!!

I find this extremely annoying, frustrating, wasting my time and most of all how you as a company can say they are matches when one of the first thing that myself and numerous others look at is their picture and you put them up with NONE!!

I think with the amount of money that I am paying to use your service ... I should not be getting Picturless people and profiles with very little information about people.

This has been going on for weeks but I have only just found a way of contacting you.

Why do you allow these profiles to be put on the site with no pictures and very little information which allows me and many others to make decisions on who we would like to contact?

Thank you for your time and I look forward with interest to your reply.

Iona (Janet Mc Greevy)

Location: Bromley, England

Comments

#2051769

This site is a complete rip off.I signed up for one month for $ 99.95 and they charged me a 6 month contract @***.95 X 6 = $ 299.70 which was taken out of my CC . I am not able to have these charges reversed. Stay away from this site !!

#1996242

One word answers. Shorthand or misspelled words and poor grammar.

How can any interest be generated by me if the profile author shows absolutely no interest in describing herself?? I can understand one or two here or there, but it is persistent and dominating!

I didn't pay for this. I want my money back!

Silver Singles Reviews