Verified Reviewer

I sent a message to a match. She didn't reply, so I sent a second message asking here to look at my profile and send me a thumbs up or thunbs down.

She didn't reply. So I sent a longer message explaining my interest in her picture and profile and again requesting a simple up or down symbol.

But there was no answer. Not having been advised that there is a limit of three messages (contacting other matches never went to three messages from me without a response), I tried a fourth message. It was blocked!!!

It is still visible to me. Please read all my messages to Irma and advise me if any of the four has any offensive material in it.

No offense was intended, only to attract some response appropriately. If it is possible to do so [since it is over a month since my third message], may I have permission to try my fourth AND FINAL message to see if she will respond, Respectfully, George Schuhmann P.S., I am unable to locate the Pissed Customer Terms of Service--the hypertext link does not work.

User's recommendation: Be aware there is a limit to sending more than three messages when the addressee simply does not respond.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silver Singles Online Dating.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments