Silver Singles Phone Numbers and Emails

support@silversingles.com
General Info
Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Silver Singles Contact Information

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Silver Singles Customer Service?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancellation of membership”
  • “Cancel”
  • “Cancel account”

Account Question:

• “Please delete my account”
  • “Can't open My account”
  • “Can't reset my password”

Request for Information Question:

• “Questions about my membership”
  • “Need to ask questions”
  • “How to cancel membership”

Refund Question:

• “I DID NOT join this and want my money refunded ASAP”
  • “Refund for canceling my membership”
  • “Need to arrange for a refund”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I signed up last night and you charged me 77 dollars not the 13”
  • “False charges”
  • “Billing”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Cant open site”
  • “I get emails of ladies sent me a message on ur site but when I open ur site up there's no record of it.”
  • “Didn't Authorize this dating site”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Membership”
  • “Was disconnected”
  • “Subscription”

Cards Question:

• “I'm having trouble using my credit card”
  • “My card is having problems”
  • “Having trouble sending in my credit card information need to talk”

Staff Question:

• “My service isn't working”
  • “I have paid for premium services and cannot even open a message without the photos being blurry”
  • “Not getting any service”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change age”
  • “Changing what gender I am seeking”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I have created a profile yesterday but have deleted it a few hours later. I'm asking that my bank account not to be charged.”
  • “Why some of my info is pending and photos not coming up”
  • “Have been a member since January 3, 2020 and have not received any messages… None”

Other Question:

• “Issue paying for my membership”
  • “It won't let me pay 1 month at a time.”
  • “Payed in full”

About

Silver Singles Terms of Service
Please be aware that there is a second page of these Terms and Conditions. See the link at the end of the page. Spark Networks Services GmbH shall employ the services of its subsidiary, EliteSingles LLC, where applicable. EliteSingles LLC is a Limited Liability Company registered in Dover, Delaware, USA. If The User of company services meet certain requirements, the Company may in its discretion make The Customer's profile visible to Users of other Websites and Apps operated by the Company for which The User of Website do not have a Membership. The User of Website also undertake not to use Silver Singles's' Services for unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful, or racially or ethnically offensive purposes (or for purposes which are otherwise objectionable). THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE CUSTOMER'S LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
To read more: https://www.silversingles.com/en-us/about/terms
Silver Singles Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.silversingles.com/en-us/about/privacy
Silver Singles FAQ
Silver Singles has answered all these queries and more. Then The Client of Silver Singlesll fit right in on SilverSingles. website is a dating site for senior, mature, and older singles, meaning that although Silver Singles's' members hail from all across America, and have a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles, they do have one huge thing in common - they're all interested in over 50 dating. Start by creating an account and registering The Client's online dating profile. From there, The User will be taken through the joining process step by step. This will include taking Company's SilverSingles personality test - make sure The User of company services give The User of Website time to answer the questions honestly, as The User's answers will help www.silversingles.com bring The User compatible profile matches. At SilverSingles Website are committed to bringing Company's members compatible matches. The Company base these match suggestions on several factors: on location in the USA, on lifestyle plans and relationship goals, and on personality.
To read more: https://www.silversingles.com/en-us/discover-silversingles/faq
Top Silver Singles Services

Online Dating, Membership, Customer Care

Top Silver Singles Products

Account, Website, Profile

Silver Singles Pros and Cons

Pros: No pros only cons, No pros, Non, Help some people to meet other, Silver single

Cons: Cancellation and refund, I cannot find a way to cancel my membership, No customer service, To hard to get ahold of customer service, Horrible service