Silver Singles Phone Numbers and Emails

support@silversingles.com
General Info
Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Silver Singles Contact Information

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Silver Singles Customer Service?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “May 9th is my quiting date and I want to make sure it's canceled and I will not be charged again”
  • “Cancellation of membership”
  • “I need to cancel my subscription”

Account Question:

• “Cannot get into my account”
  • “Password problems”
  • “Cannot log in”

Request for Information Question:

• “I requested a refund”
  • “I want to find out this company is phony or if it's real cuz you guys ask for money”
  • “Need to ask questions”

Refund Question:

• “Refund account”
  • “Refund”
  • “Refund for canceling my membership”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Do you charge for month to month or 3 months that you sign up for”
  • “I have been charged twice , when I set account up and put card number in it said please another card and I see both cards have been charged and I want to cancel my membership”
  • “Double charge and doesn't work”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I just paid for this site and can't view the pictures”
  • “Cant open site”
  • “I can not finish my application address does not accepted”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Membership”
  • “App doesn't work”
  • “Subscription”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I have created a profile yesterday but have deleted it a few hours later. I'm asking that my bank account not to be charged.”
  • “Why some of my info is pending and photos not coming up”
  • “Have been a member since January 3, 2020 and have not received any messages… None”

Cards Question:

• “Change credit card information”
  • “Will not accept card”
  • “Put my credit card in and can't get in now”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Changing what gender I am seeking”
  • “Change age”

Staff Question:

• “I paid for 3 month premium service, but im locked out”
  • “I paid for the services and I'm not getting them the money is out of my account”

Other Question:

• “Dissatisfied after entering too much personal information and no edit for the photo that was entered..”
  • “Before joining i want to make sure that i can talk to someone”
  • “Order wrong”

About

Silver Singles Terms of Service
Please be aware that there is a second page of these Terms and Conditions. See the link at the end of the page. Spark Networks Services GmbH shall employ the services of its subsidiary, EliteSingles LLC, where applicable. EliteSingles LLC is a Limited Liability Company registered in Dover, Delaware, USA. If The User of company services meet certain requirements, the Company may in its discretion make The Customer's profile visible to Users of other Websites and Apps operated by the Company for which The User of Website do not have a Membership. The User of Website also undertake not to use Silver Singles's' Services for unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful, or racially or ethnically offensive purposes (or for purposes which are otherwise objectionable). THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE CUSTOMER'S LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
To read more: https://www.silversingles.com/en-us/about/terms
Silver Singles Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.silversingles.com/en-us/about/privacy
Silver Singles FAQ
Silver Singles has answered all these queries and more. Then The Client of Silver Singlesll fit right in on SilverSingles. website is a dating site for senior, mature, and older singles, meaning that although Silver Singles's' members hail from all across America, and have a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles, they do have one huge thing in common - they're all interested in over 50 dating. Start by creating an account and registering The Client's online dating profile. From there, The User will be taken through the joining process step by step. This will include taking Company's SilverSingles personality test - make sure The User of company services give The User of Website time to answer the questions honestly, as The User's answers will help www.silversingles.com bring The User compatible profile matches. At SilverSingles Website are committed to bringing Company's members compatible matches. The Company base these match suggestions on several factors: on location in the USA, on lifestyle plans and relationship goals, and on personality.
To read more: https://www.silversingles.com/en-us/discover-silversingles/faq
Top Silver Singles Services

Online Dating, Membership, Customer Care

Top Silver Singles Products

Account, Website, Profile

Silver Singles Pros and Cons

Pros: No pros only cons, Non, Silver single, No pros, Help some people to meet other

Cons: Cancellation and refund, No customer service, I cannot find a way to cancel my membership, Hard to get problems resolved with customer service, To many scammers